Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Second-guessing

After thinking about this blog a bit more, I remember that you are always encouraged to pick a subject that you are PASSIONATE about. I am embarrassed to be passionate about COSTCO. Can I erase this and start over??? Oh, yeah, there are definitely worse things to be into .... but wow! All I could think about to share with the world was my feelings about grocery shopping? Now that is sad. I always thought I was all about important social events, heavy duty issues, grand insights and wonderful hobbies. I guess everyone now knows that groceries are a major highlight of my life. Hopefully I'll have a chance to explore a few other areas in the near future, and the world will have the chance to know the deep and substantive person that I truly am.

No comments: